Tuesday 25 March 2008

God Himself - Τον ίδιο το Θεό

Over you the earth awakes
the sun comes in from everywhere
I am siting here looking you
dont be afraid

waking up
the dream is fading
you are unpredictable like March
one of all the books
I hold dear deep inside me
a black moon rising shines upon darkness
Nothing still the same remains
but everything is always here
let me for a moment touch and feel your hair

God himself if I, could sometime face
I tell you , i prefer in Hell with you to be
(i would rather be in Hell with you)

life speechless wonders
where all this beauty is coming from?
a rubie sky shatters answering
only love knows, and i now i 've learn it too
how much i need your loving every day

God himself if I, could sometime face
I tell you i prefer in Hell with you to be

nothing else but you in light
nothing else could kill me softly

God himself if i, could sometime face
I tell you i prefer, in Hell with you to be

Πάνω σου η γη ξυπνάει
ήλιος μπαίνει από παντού
κάθομαι και σε κοιτάζω
μη με φοβάσαι

Είσαι ακόμα από τον ύπνο
τ΄όνειρο έχει εξατμιστεί
Μάρτιο θυμίζεις πώς να σε προβλέψω
Ενα απ΄όλα τα βιβλία
που έχω μέσα μου βαθιά
του έρωτα φεγγάρια μαύρα το φωτίζουν
Τίποτα δεν έχει μείνει
κι όμως όλα είναι εδώ
άφησέ με να αγγίξω τα μαλλιά σου

Τον ίδιο το Θεό να είχα απέναντί μου
σου λέω προτιμώ στην κόλαση μαζί σου

Άφωνη η ζωή ρωτάει
τόση ομορφιά από που
βρέχει ο ουρανός ρουμπίνια κι απαντάει
μόνο η αγάπη ξέρει τώρα έμαθα κι εγώ
πόσο ανάγκη έχω από την αγκαλιά σου

Τον ίδιο το Θεό να είχα απέναντί μου
σου λέω προτιμώ στην κόλαση μαζί σου

Τίποτα άλλο εκτός από εσένα στο φως
τίποτα άλλο που να με σκοτώνει γλυκά

Μπλέ


P.S. God by definition cannot be male or female, however it is customary to refer to Him as "the Father"

No comments: