Saturday 29 March 2008

Anna Vissi - Everything

I can hear my heart breaking As I open the door, I can feel the tears On my face burn like fire As I look in your eyes... And I know I'm still in love With everything I hate, Everything you do, Everything I fear, Everything on you Baby, baby, I'm still in love... With everything I hate, Everything you do,Everything I fear, Everything on you. I can feel my life ending As I whisper goodbye And I know I'm still in love With everything I hate, Everything you do, Everything I fear, Everything on you! I can't believe I still need you. I can't believe I still want you. I can't believe life means Nothing without you Baby, I'm still in love... Still in love, still in love... With everything I hate, Everything you do, Everything I fear, Everything on you! Everything I hate, Everything you do, Everything I fear, Everything on you! I'm in love with everything you are...

No comments: