Thursday 3 April 2008

Vandi Despina - Ela / Come

I touch the deep blue sea
In your eyes
I travel on your body
With waves made of kisses

Bitter sea
Keeps up apart and I am in pain
Another Sunday goes by
And I am thinking about you
I am looking for you

Come to take me with you baby
Just be mine once
In the neighbourhoods of the world
To find you again
Come back and tell me “I am sorry”
That you couldn’t feel
How many nights I spend alone
How much I love you

The night came early
The stars on the earth light
Tell me please
How can you stay in her arms?
The night came again
And rain started
My sweet eyes
My heart cannot stand
Not having you
Come and take me with you...

Mare profondo nei tuoi occhi ti accarezzoon de di bacinel tuo corpo viaggio
Mare amaroci divide e soffroe un'altra domenica passo pensandoti ti cerco
Vieni a prendermi luce miadiven ta una volta mionei vicinati del mondoti ritrovero'
Vieni a chiedermi perdonoche non hai ancora sentito quante sere rimango solaquanto ti amo
Si e' fatta notte prestosi sono accese le stelle della terradimmi come puoi dartia mani estranee
Di nuovo si e' fatta nottee Dio ha cominciato a far piovere
Dolci occhi mieiil mio cuore non sopporta di non averti
Vieni a prendermi luce mia...

No comments: