Saturday 26 July 2008

I want you like that (Etsi se thelw) - Mixalis Xatzigiannis

I want you
You’re the game of a God that constantly brings rain
But I want you...

I want you like,
the current that hits two innocent, wet, bare hands
I want you like that...

Since we got this far
Finish me once and for all.
What else to choose now?
What to live for?

To the cliffs of my life
Come and become the end
The heart of the matter is...
I love you!

I want you
You are the sea of my mind
I’m drowned but I don’t go elsewhere
I want you like that

I want you...
As a wounded bird
I’m asking from you to give me the shot that will kill me
I want you like that...

Σε θέλω
Είσαι παιχνίδι κι εσύ
Κάποιου Θεού που όλο φέρνει βροχή
Κι όμως σε θέλω

Σε θέλω
Όπως το ρεύμα χτυπά
Δυο χέρια αθώα βρεγμένα γυμνά
Έτσι σε θέλω

Αφού φτάσαμε ως εδώ
Τελειωσέ με μια και έξω
Τι άλλο τώρα να διαλέξω
Τι να ζω

Στης ζωής μου το γκρεμό
Έλα εσύ και γίνε τέρμα
Ένα ειν' το θέμα
Σ' αγαπώ

Σε θέλω
Θάλασσα εσύ του μυαλού
Πνίγομαι όμως δεν πάω αλλού
Κι έτσι σε θέλω

Σε θέλω
Σαν πληγωμένο πουλί
Χαριστική σου ζητάω βολή
Έτσι σε θέλω

No comments: