Saturday 17 January 2009

Avra (gentle breeze) - Panagopoulos

As soon as I open the door, I see the sun high above
and with your beautiful, last enduring smile
Good morning gorgeous I will tell and then be gone, I ll vanish
and you may only see me again in your illusions

Cause I am blowing wind, through in the city alleys
and makes the shut windows squeaking
Cause I am the nighttime wind, breath spotless animated
that makes the sagging leaves rattling

I walk up on the mountain and then collapse under the cliff
balancing between apogees and valleys
and I carry in the silence an unsubmitted cry
and an untold hope that you have hidden.
cause i am the blowing wind...

Από την πόρτα σαν θα βγω θα δω τον ήλιο στρογγυλό
Και με το όμορφο στερνό χαμόγελό σου
Μια καλημέρα θα σου πω μετά θα φύγω θα χαθώ
Κι ίσως με ξαναδείς μονάχα στ' όνειρό σου

Γιατί είμαι αέρας που περνά μέσα στης πόλης τα στενά
Και κάνει τα κλειστά παράθυρα να τρίζουν
Γιατί είμαι αύρα εσπερινή, πνοή καθάρια ζωντανή
Που κάνει τα γερμένα φύλλα να θροΐζουν

Φεύγω ψηλά για το βουνό κι ύστερα πέφτω στον γκρεμό
Και ταλαντεύομαι στα βάθη και στα ύψη
Και κουβαλάω μες στη σιγή μιαν ανυπότακτη κραυγή
Και κάποια ανείπωτη ελπίδα που 'χεις κρύψει
Γιατί είμαι αέρας...

No comments: